ACT’s State Of The Industry: U.S. Used Truck report is a monthly publication sharing information relative to used truck management statistics, average selling price, and other information pertinent to the used truck commercial vehicles market.
With this report you will receive:
- Monthly market indicators for Classes 3-5, Classes 6-7, and Class 8 used vehicles: units, average selling price, average miles, average age.
- GVW class data segmented by sales channels (auction, retail, wholesale).
- Industry sales and inventory estimates based on a sample of participating dealers.
- Password protected website that contains a current report and PowerPoint graph pack.
- Customized data analysis upon request, for subscribers.
- Preliminary “flash” report published on 12th (or the first business day after); full report on the 25th (or first business day after).
The types of businesses that should be interested in the ACT State of the Industry: U.S. Classes 3-8 Used Truck report include commercial vehicle dealers, manufacturers, and suppliers, as well as those investing in the OEMs and the supply chain, or companies involved in the movement/logistics of freight. Commercial vehicle lenders and lease/rental companies and fleets will also benefit from this report.