Did you miss ACT’s OUTLOOK Seminar 63?
From August 11-13, 2020, ACT Research hosted a virtual conference featuring 18 speakers, covering a dozen topics to benefit and engage the commercial vehicle and transportation industries. We were joined by industry executive and technology experts in:
- Kerry Byrne – President, TQL
- Robert Ragan – CFO, Melton Truck Lines
- Oscar Horton – President/CEO, Sun State International Trucks
- Jerold Richards – President, Classic Carriers
- Mihai Dorobantu – Innovation & Advanced Technology Executive, Eaton
- Eric Fedewa – Global Market Intelligence, Rhein Associates
- Steve Slesinski – Director of Global Product Planning, Dana Incorporated
- Patrick Manzi – Chief Economist, NADA
Additionally, ACT’s team of award-winning analysts provided insights into what we might expect as we continue to transition through the COVID-19 pandemic. You can see the agenda from Seminar 63 HERE.
Mark your calendars for next February 23-25, 2021, as we plan to continue the discussions on the impact of new and advancing technology on the future of commercial vehicles and transportation.
More information and details for this event will follow in the coming months. Please continue to check-in for more details.