Looking to get a better understanding and distinction between chassis types? ACT’s N.A Bus Market Classes 5-7 report is a breakdown of bus market and covers information relative to net orders, backlogs, cancellation rates, year-over-year changes, and other vital market information. The report also disaggregates the North American bus market indicator data based on various types of buses. This report in conjunction the N.A. Classes 5-8 report will help to distinguish truck vs. bus production.
The types of business that should be interested in the ACT State of the Industry N.A. Classes 5-7 Bus Market report include commercial bus manufacturers and suppliers, as well as those investing in the OEMs and the supply chain or companies involved in the movement/logistics of passenger transportation. Municipal and commercial bus lenders and operators are among the customers who benefit from this report.
With this report, you will receive bus market statistics for North America (US, Canada, Export, and Mexico) including details on net orders, build, cancellation, BL/BU ratio, retail sales, and IN/RS ratio as well as:
- Monthly market indicators for Class 5 and Classes 6-7 bus: backlog, build, inventory, new orders, cancellations, net orders retail sales.
- Class 5 and Classes 6-7 monthly bus market indicators are further refined based on the type of buses: School Bus, Shuttle/Commercial, and Urban/Other.
- In addition to a consolidated North American view, the market indicator data are also disaggregated at the U.S. and combined Canada, Mexico, and Export market level.
- Password protected website access to the current report, historical data (1996 to current), and PowerPoint graph pack.
- Published about two weeks after the end of the month.
Manufacturers use this information and analysis for short-term planning and forecasting, market understanding and awareness, and informing management of the current health of the industry. Investors use this product to create models, assess risk, and support their research. In addition to the market overview, this report provides, municipal and commercial bus lenders and operators to make operational decisions impacting portfolio and fleet size.
This report is a great complement to ACT’S N.A. CV Outlook, State of the Industry: Classes 5-8 Vehicle report, and the North American OEM Classes 5-8 Build and Retail Sales reports.