If you are having trouble accessing reports:
- Make sure your username is in lower case with no spaces.
- Make sure your password is the proper case.
- Need help? Contact Us
How to save a file to your computer:
If you want to save a file to your hard drive (i.e. an Excel file or a report in PDF format) you will need to follow these steps:
- Do not click on the link to open. If you do, sometimes you will not have the option to save the file.
- Move your cursor over the link and right click with your mouse and select “Save Link As” or “Save Target As” depending on your browser.
- Select a location for the file on your hard drive and select “OK” or “Save” depending on your browser