Over the past 20+ years, ACT Research has become the recognized leader in data and forecasting services for the commercial vehicle (CV) industry. The quality and timeliness of our reports have made our services an industry standard.
In addition to our regular monthly and quarterly reports, ACT Research publishes white papers on different aspects of the CV industry. Information on current white papers is listed below:
- A Global Trailer Market Analysis & Forecast 2009-2016 – June 2014 Updated October 2016
For more information or to order, click here.
- NG Reality Check: Moving from Infancy to Adolescence – September 2014
- A Private Fleet Natural Gas Case Study: Monarch Beverage’s Decision to Convert from Diesel to Natural Gas – February 2014
- Taking the Next Step: Preparing the Maintenance Shop for the Arrival of Natural Gas Fueled Trucks – February 2014
- Beyond the Engine: Understanding Natural Gas Fuel Systems - July 2013
- The Future of Natural Gas Engines in Heavy Duty Trucks: The Diesel of Tomorrow? – August 2012/Updated January 2013
- Trucking Goes Green: The Transition from “Mandates” to “Benefits” as Force Behind Change – May 2010
- Review of the Commercial Vehicle & Transportation Industries Of Mexico – Winter 2010
- Transformation of the Chinese Commercial Vehicle Industry: Firsthand Observations on the Evolution of CV Demand in China – 2009
- India Truck Industry: Domestic & N.A. Markets – Summer 2008
- A Study of Driver Turnover in the U.S. CV industry – Fall 2007
- China Truck Industry: Domestic and N.A. Markets – Fall 2006