a quarterly publication prepared by Rhein Associates, Inc. with support by ACT Research
The N.A. On-Highway CV Engine Outlook is designed to present historical trends, current activity and forecasts of engine demand in on-highway commercial vehicles.
This forecast uses engine information from a variety of industry sources, with the overall economics and historical and forecast vehicle data provided by Americas Commercial Research Co. LLC. The engine trends, forecasts and in-depth analysis are provided by Rhein Associates, Inc.
Through the year, this report will cover:
- Highlights and updates of current engine trends
- Latest information on engine regulations
- Powertrain component trends
- Overview of all commercial vehicle engine demand
- In-depth analysis and forecast of the engines in the heavy duty and medium duty commercial vehicle markets. The report starts with engine demand in each of the ACT Research commercial vehicle segments and expands each to include:
- Engine type (diesel, gasoline, natural gas, other)
- Captive vs non-captive
- Premium vs non-premium engines for Class 8
Subscription also includes a presentation-ready graph package of 30+ PowerPoint slides.